Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Photos lost...

Please, if you're reading this, PLEASE take the next 10 minutes to back up all your digital photos. Trust me, hard drive crashes can happen to anyone. It's very upsetting to lose your baby's birth day photos. I will try to recover them, but it doesn't look promising when windows prompts "C drive is not formatted, would you like to format it now?" when I try to access the folder.

Eliana is growing like a weed. She's nearly 10lbs now, at just over 6 weeks old. But this baby has to realise that Mommy cannot hold her during every waking moment. At least she sleeps alone well.
Rowan and Calla are doing well.

More later...

2 comments:

jenny jonk said...

oh i'm so sorry!! i need to back up my pics and i keep thinking about it but havent actually done it yet. maybe i just should, it'll be my luck that it'll happen just before ive done it. i hope you "find" them again!

Andra said...

I just went and updated mine! I'm so sad for you that you lost all those pictures!