Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Oh screaming child of mine.

I love Calla, I really do, but there are times I really hate the spoiled, 5 year old drama queen act that she insists upon sharing with us and everyone within a 3 house radius. Really! I have a one year old who acts better than she does. She refuses to tell me what's bothering her, screams & yells. I guess that's at least better than Rowan's temper tantrums...hitting, kicking, throwing things (all at ME!) or attacking Eliana. It is ridiculous. She's now angry with me for taking her computer & Nintendo DS away until at least 6pm. That was her punishment for not responding when I asked her 3 times to come to lunch. Oh, and she insists I need to feed her her freezie. wtf?? I don't think so. (Insert more screams here!) I'm ready to call 'Nanny 911' HELP!

1 comment:

jenny jonk said...

welcome to my world!
i dont think it matters (yet) whether you have a boy or girl. caleb is often over exaggerating and very much a drama king. (i'd like to think he could use that for good, not evil!).
we actually took his DS away and wont let him play with it. he gets VERY upset (biting himself, trying to rip his clothes) when his time is up, or i just say no to him playing. he can still play on the computer, but that is limited.

trust me. i know how you feel!