Here I sit, on the eve of Calla's 7th birthday. I have but a few things left to do. The cake is iced, the food is planned. Games are easy to grab. It helps that I have known these kids since they were 2 and under. Now they're all turning 7 this year. Where has the time gone?
I have a 12"x18" canvas that will have Calla's 7th Birthday written on it. There will be space for each child to put their handprint. It will be a great reminder of her friends that she's had since toddlerhood. Wonder where everyone will be in 10 years? Will these kids still know each other, or will they all become a fading memory of childhood friends? Only time will tell.
My beautiful daughter. She's 7. She's bright, energetic and thoughtful. She cares deeply for those around her. She's compassionate.
Happy 7th Birthday, Calla
1 comment:
"My beautiful daughter. She's 7. She's bright, energetic and thoughtful. She cares deeply for those around her. She's compassionate."
She is awesome just like her mommy! :-)
Post a Comment