Thursday, June 18, 2009

feeling happy then sad.

pushed lunch too late today, went from having a very productive, good mood, easy going day to being the queen bitch from hell. All over a late lunch time. I hate feeling this way, when the kids laughter makes me scream. When I ask for just 5 minutes to recompose myself, only to get followed around by the whining, screaming kids for the next 1/2 hr. Let me say that if you know someone who does get mood swings bordering on depression, please never ever tell them 'oh, just snap out of it' or 'stop compounding all the bad things' really. do you think we would just stay depressed if we could snap out of it? I wish everyone would have a taste of what going from happy and find to down and out in about 5 minutes feels like. And over seemingly nothing. Aside from lunch being late, I can't say what else might have triggered the mood change. It's horrible.

No comments: