Some days I just want to cry.
No particular reason, just feel like every moment, every second, I'm on the verge of tears. And it's not even PMS time. I feel like crawling into a corner, with a blanket and a cup of tea and doing nothing. Note, I am not feeling sick, not really tired, haven't been over busy. Not that I don't have a lot to do, I just don't want to do anything. Don't want to clean up the house for the nth time, don't want to plan dinner for the nth time, don't want to battle with the kids to do what we and they should be doing for the nth time. I do all that stuff about 100x each and every day. Nothing changes, there's no end in sight. Same day, same stuff, same mess, same arguments, same everything.
Maybe tomorrow will feel better. Today is a write off.
1 comment:
Post a Comment