Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween!

2 Halloween parties, and Halloween night itself. It has been a very busy week so far. Calla and Rowan had fun with their homeschooled friends at a party on Monday.Their second party was with our neighbourhood mom's group. Rowan was a sea turtle for all of 5 minutes for that party. A super thank you to Patti for the healthy snacks. I need to get a pic of the great veggie skeleton she made!

Halloween night the kids dressed up as Calla the princess and Rowan the sea turtle. I think they were done trick-or-treating about 10 minutes after starting, but Daddy was great at keeping them out for longer. Both scored a bag of candy. Eliana and I handed out treats to the 30 or so kids that ventured up our court. She was in her wrap, so I had a few people doing a double take, asking if she was real.

No comments: