Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Update

All is well at the Wilson house. Eliana is a sweet and beautiful baby. She's sporting a new pair of wool soaker pants. Very cute indeed. Calla went to AWANAs last week for the first time. It's a kids church group. All I've heard since is "can I go to awanas tonight?" It's nice to see her excited about something. Rowan also wants to go, but I'm not sure if he'll last the session without me there. We'll see.

Rowan and Gord at the Oshawa Santa Claus Parade

Smile Eliana!!

Daddy's Birthday Party

2 comments:

jenny jonk said...

you guys all look so cute! and look at those soaker pants - you crafty mama you! oh - and happy birthday gord!! its funny to think your husband is 11 years older than mine!!

CanadianMama said...

You guys look wonderful.

And I LOVE those pants !