- Play loud music (hmmm. my neighbours might not like that)
- Pee in the hole (Ok Gord & Rowan.. Ready..Aim..)
- Get an emergency light, stick it in the hole and leave it on for a few days. Stinky doesn't like light.
- Mix exlax with some food, feed it to stinky, (stinky doesn't like the smell of his own poop)
- $12 gopher trap (whhaaaaa??? and Kill stinky? That's asking for a fine)
- Animal control says prov. law prohibits releasing an animal more than 1km from its catch site
Monday, July 09, 2007
Skunk woes
We have a guest at our house. It's name is Stinky the Skunk. We didn't invite it and it has chosen to live under our porch. Now we are trying to convince it that our house isn't a good place to live. So I threw some mothballs into its burrow. A few hours later, to my surprise (and dismay!) the skunk had thrown all the mothballs back out!! Smart little stinker. I put them back. They've been removed again. Animal control just says to call a pest removal company. Yep. Sure. I have $300+ to spend on THAT. I think I'll try a few more cheap suggestions before I go that route. These suggestions were email'd to me from a local email list:
No comments:
Post a Comment