Huh? Wha....? Vader's helmet...huh? You WOKE ME FOR WHAT? I was asleep. Eyes shut, sleeping.
This is the who knows what number of times my darling 6 and 7 year olds have come racing into my room, or elsewhere to tell me something completely pointless while I was asleep. I've had a cough with aches for almost 2 weeks now (started as a flu) and need more rest. I've told them I'm napping, they can SEE that I'm sleeping. The rules are "If you're hurt, someone else is hurt, or something really bad is happening, wake me, otherwise my alarm is set, give me 30 mins" Inevitably someone comes in, saying "mom... can I read this book" or something else they could decide for themselves. This morning was the last straw. 7:30 Sunday morning, "Mooomm! She lost Darth Vader's helmet" "No I didn't"
I'm going to add a lock to my bedroom door. With added soundproofing.
No comments:
Post a Comment