OMG. Just how much to I detest those two activities?
Can someone explain to me how anyone can enjoy cooking or baking? It's got to be the most frustrating experience in my life. Maybe it's my helpers. Or my wonderful lack of counter space. I just want to scream after doing half of any recipe. And my helpers just don't understand why I'm frustrated.
I hate hate hate baking. Maybe muffins might skip the hatred, but everything else, forget it.
I cook out of necessity. Never anything spectacular.
I bake when asked by cute children.
I really think it's the lack of space. Mixed with 3 year old hijinx. She dumped left over flour into the sugar bin.
1 comment:
Check out www.supperworks.com Ben and I have gone for the past 3 months to make stuff for the freezer and the food is very tasty, healthy and easy!
:-)
Post a Comment