Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sisterly fun...

My sister and I have had this silly game going since Christmas.  At Christmas, I gave her a gift card to La Vie En Rose (or La Senza.. can't remember which) wrapped in a pair of grannie panties.  You know, the ultra high waisted, white satin thingies anyone our age would never wear?   Now those granny panties have secretly migrated from her house to my house via hidden means.  They came to Vegas with us (when she picked up the girls she stashed them in our luggage) now they're hidden in her purse. Hopefully not to be found until tomorrow at work.  The trick is to find them and return them before the visiting party leaves.

Ah, silly kids games, we know. But who said getting older couldn't be fun?

1 comment:

karaoke Amelika said...

Yes, I loved finding them in my purse at work... The ladies got a kick out of it!