Sunday, October 03, 2010

LEGO Sonic Boom

For Rowan's birthday, all he asked for was LEGO.  As he gets older, he now realises that asking a few people to go together for a larger LEGO set has its benefits.  Today he received the LEGO Sonic Boom Creator set.  It's a 3 in 1, which means it comes with 3 plans.  A 'hard' build - The supersonic Jet, a Medium build - the dual propeller plane and the quick build high-speed boat.  It even comes with 2 lighted bricks!

He built the dual propeller plane first. In under 3 hours, with a dinner break.  Now he's determined to rebuild the plane into the supersonic jet.  Tonight.  It's 9:30pm.  As we are homeschoolers and don't have any outside activities tomorrow, I have the liberty of saying "Do what you want to" as long as it's 1. Educational 2.Not disturbing anyone else.  I will have a tired boy tomorrow.  Or just maybe he's old enough to know when he's tired and will go to bed shortly.

We'll see.  I can hear his activity overhead.

No comments: