Friday, April 29, 2011

Sometime I miss having a job.

I miss having a job.  I miss being a manager of people, checking on their work, and them knowing what was expected.  I miss talking and having people listen to me, respecting my opinions and being one of a team that worked together.

There are days I don't want to be here anymore.
No one listens to me.
Sometime no one acknowledges that I'm even speaking.
They leave the room while I'm talking to them.
They start talking to others while I'm talking to them.
They look at me like "oh great, she's talking again" then run off.
They have each other, and apparently don't need me.
They don't follow any rules or routines I've set out.
I end up angry, upset and bitter.  Bitter.  Really Bitter.

This has been a hard week for me.

1 comment:

M.J. said...

((Hugs)) Saying we've all been there doesn't help. Saying it will pass means little right in the thick of it. I'll just say take it one hour/day/week at a time. And maybe come drink wine with a few of us :)