I had a wonderful afternoon shopping with my sister. We do this every year, near Christmas, to get our shopping done. The event always includes an overpriced coffee, and lunch.
My dear son is throwing a fit right now. He raced his sister to the bathtub, then, after she declared she was showering alone, in the morning, he started crying about wanting his bath tomorrow, too. Now, at this point he is IN the bathtub. Wet. He doesn't want his hair washed, he just wants out. No amount of reasoning ('you're already in the tub','I'll be done in 2 mins and you're done for the weekend') will change his mind. Knowing my son will throw this fit again in the morning, I proceed to wash his hair, while he screams "I don't want my hair washed" Thankfully his hair is very short. Now Gord is reasoning with him to get his jammies on and calmed down. Sounds like the crisis has passed. I hope this will not start again in the morning when Calla has her shower. I think I'm going to take a bath now, with smelly candles and the door SECURELY locked.
No comments:
Post a Comment