It's Sunday night, bath night, garbage night, generally a ho hum night. Gord's 'ugh tomorrow's work' night. Only saving factor is that True Blood is on. And maybe a back episode of Sanctuary too. What did we do before we had the PVR? Rogers On Demand? TMN On Demand? Pausing live TV when the kids cry. Does it get any better? When I do decide to watch TV, after 9pm when I'm not reading or asleep on the couch, it is nice to be able to pick and choose the show/time/bathroom breaks. Heck, replay that one liner neither of us caught. It's winter and the TV's on. Don't call after 9pm.
2 comments:
you watch True Blood too? I love that show, one of the few TV shows I actually enjoy anymore these days.
PVR...gotta love it :)we watch our shows all snuggled up after the kids go to bed.
I want PVR too!!!
Post a Comment