Spent New Year's Eve with my Sister and her family at our house, on the agreement that Guitar Hero World Tour would be here too. Like we needed the incentive to get that! Guitar Hero World Tour is awesome! I love that the kids can play along too. Calla sings, improving her reading speed. She's becoming an avid reader, which I sometimes forget, especially while I'm typing and she's reading what I'm typing. (right, Calla?) Calla is watching me type and thinks it it neat that I don't look at the screen or the keyboard and I am watching her read this. Rowan plays the drums (oh, we're in trouble in a few years!!) Gord's not bad at all on the guitar. When we play as a family, I'm on Bass, also hitting the drum pedal when Rowan runs off.
Gotta run, lots to do today.
No comments:
Post a Comment