Tuesday, February 17, 2009

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

WHAT THE F#CK!
There are days I want to take my 6 yo and send her far far away. She has been nothing but an instigator of terror to her brother today. She hits, kicks, pushes and spits on him. She defies everything I tell her to do.

Now just her presence makes me want to scream, pull my hair out and leave the room, slamming the door as I go. (yep, a Mommy-tantrum)

Just sitting at the computer next to hers is driving me crazy.

Why can't she be a little more cooperative and kind? Her self-centred-ness is pushing my limits.

1 comment:

karaoke Amelika said...

Too bad I had to work yesterday... I'm far far away... She could have had a transportation lesson in school... :) "Come'on kids! Let's go drop your sister off at auntie Amy's house for an undetermined amount of time! yeah!" =D