Friday, February 27, 2009

Migraine Madness

So If my spelling goes a bit off, its due to this migraine. I've taken the 2 extra strength ibuprofen I'm allotted and it's taken the edge off. Not enough of the edge. I did ponder buying the Advil ultra relief while at the pharmacy on wed, but decided oh, what's the difference. note to self. keep the dran darn stuff stocked at home. it really does make a major differnce in the headache control. this is one of the worst i've had in ages. only thnig i can do is (apparnetly not spell) sit still, moving too quickly makes me nauseated. bending to pick something up leaves me light headed. I don't like waking up at 6:30 and feeling the headache lying in bed with me. It's pouring rain today. I had a mocha at starbucks last night that left me jittery, the kids have been sick for about 3 weeks.
Just took a acetominophen headache relief tablet. Lets see if that added to the not-too-helpful ibuprofen works.

No comments: