About Me...according to my kid
According to my 7year old daughter
1. What is something I always say to you?
to clean up..uh, i don't know?
2. What makes me happy?
cleaning up.
3. What makes me sad?
not cleaning up.
4. How do I make you laugh?
tickling me.
5. What do you think I was like as a child?
ticklish
6. How old am I?
32..um 33 i mean
7. How tall am I?
i don't know
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
clean up (um.. bad trend here)
9. What do I do when you're not around?
clean up
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
cleaning up
11. What am I really good at?
Cleaning up (ok, now I'm getting irritated)
12. What am I not really good at?
bbqing (as she walked past the patio door and saw the bbq)
13. What is my job?
cleaning up
14. What is my favorite food?
i don't know.
15. What makes you proud of me?
your love for me
16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
17. What do you and I do together?
clean up
18. How are we the same?
we both have brown hair
19. How are you and I different?
we wear different clothes and I'm younger
20. How do you know that I love you?
by kissing me
No comments:
Post a Comment