Monday, April 13, 2009

About Me (according to Rowan)

About Me...according to my kid

Ask your child the following questions and write down their answers exactly how they answer. It's fun to see what they come up with! the trick is you HAVE to write what they say.. if you chose to do it, you can't stop...

According to my 5 year old son

1. What is something I always say to you?
Eat your dinner

2. What makes me happy?
when we play games

3. What makes me sad?
when we don't help you

4. How do I make you laugh?
by tickling me

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
happy

6. How old am I?
33

7. How tall am I?
taller than me

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
go for a walk

9. What do I do when you're not around?
clean up

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
doing all your schoolwork (I'm doing my Gr2 Theory right now)

11. What am I really good at?
really good at... theory

12. What am I not really good at?
i don't know

13. What is my job?
teach piano persons..actually you have 2 jobs, fix computers too.

14. What is my favorite food?
turkey

15. What makes you proud of me?
when we do science experiments

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
bugs bunny

17. What do you and I do together?
play games

18. How are we the same?
we both have the same name on the end (last name)

19. How are you and I different?
'cause you wear glasses and I don't

20. How do you know that I love you?
because I'm your favourite kid...no.. because you love me!!

No comments: