is this normal 5yo behaviour?
Last night, my son chased my car down the street as I left for one-on-one time with my 7yo daughter. He got past Gord's defenses. Once Gord caught him, he screamed and tantrumed for almost an hour. I was told Gord had to sit against the front door to keep R inside.
Last week, we had a meltdown because I added the KD powder and didn't wait for him to do it.
There was another meltdown for another seemingly innocuous reason, which I cannot remember.
The Sunday before that R had another 20min meltdown at camp because he fell asleep in the van and we woke him up.
This Tuesday we canceled our plans due to R's 2 hours of on again off again meltdowns. Then C was extremely disappointed, and cried for 45 mins. All before 10am.
Definition of Rowan's meltdowns: Screaming, throwing things, kicking, hitting, crying, yelling,
No comments:
Post a Comment