Ugh! Summer is here and we're busier than ever. I HATE IT! Swimming lessons from 9:30-11 every morning this week and next. Then, since we were away for an extended week at camp, we seem to be playing playdate catch up. Yes, I could just say 'no we're busy' but the kids miss their friends, so we go. Then I look at the house and think 'geez... when did it get so messy?' more like 'Geezzz. when the hell am I suppose to clean this up?' I went to relax in the basement, found the pile of 'homework' the home organizer left 4 weeks ago. Ooops. Lets face it: It's not getting done. That was $200 wasted. Good intention, but without having her in for a full program (2-3 sessions) one session is a waste of money. sure, the classroom and other parts of the basement are better than before, but the remaining mess looks 10x worse in comparison.
My dh is watching some teen-angst movie - the type I can't sit through without thinking 'this is terrible' So here I sit, wasting my only non-kid time ranting about my messy house instead of getting off my lazy ass and doing something about it.
I'm going to do that now. Hopefully my Zen is fully charged.
No comments:
Post a Comment