Saturday, December 20, 2008

Good thing one of us is born organized. I'd be knee deep in clutter if it weren't for Gord. He helped me tackle the classroom today. It's clean again. The basement has been 'Roomba'd', the kitchen is neat and tidy.

I pulled back the carpet in the living room, to better clean the cat corner. The carpet is bleachable, so I poured 1/4 strength bleach on it, then rinsed it out with a litre or more water. With towels under the carpet to absorb the water, the carpet finally smells and looks clean. The real test will be after it dries. We really want to get the tree back in place.

The kids and I are making Christmas crackers. We plan to make bracelets for each female family member (9) and have small dollar store items for the men & boys. It's Dec 20th and we have 2 done. Eeek. Guess what we'll be doing this week!!

As much as I like snow, we do have enough. ENOUGH! And we're going to be getting 10-15 by noon tomorrow, plus another 10ish on Wed, and they're calling for 30-40 next Saturday. At this rate, we'll be house bound until March.

No comments: