It's really cute, my dear 2 year old only wears 'Jean like Mommy' as she fondly puts it. Even when I'm NOT wearing jeans. Yes, 6/7 days I am wearing jeans, it's a practical thing. Everything I own matches, I don't have to think about it. They take the abuse of being home all day with kids.
Last night I finally cleaned my kitchen. The only thing that kept me going was my Zen V+. While listening to the playlist, I realised that one should not put an entire CD on it without taking the crappy stuff off first. Yes, the Juno 2008 CD has some good tunes on it, but there are some that just aren't my listening style. And how did Bjork's Earth Intruders get on there?? I still haven't figured that out. I need some new and recent music to add. Any suggestions? Something different that I may overlook? Something motivating.
No comments:
Post a Comment